In this tutorial you will be creating a notes app which has two screens:
- A note list screen containing a tableview used to display a list of notes
- A note list screen containing a text field and text view where notes can be created, edited, or viewed.
First, create a new Xcode project the same way as in previous tutorials.
- Choose “Create a new Xcode project” from the main screen or “File -> New -> Project”
- Choose “Single View Application”
- Product Options
- Product Name - Notes
- Language - Swift
- Devices - Universal
- Uncheck use Core Data/unit tests/ui tests
Next, we’re going to delete some stuff that we no longer need.
- Delete ViewController.swift
- Open Main.storyboard and delete the only scene in the middle of the file.
You set up your Xcode project and deleted some of the default files that we won’t need.